Negotiator's Learning Center
Collaborative negotiation is the key to productive decision-making and conflict avoidance. Before entering into the negotiation stages, it is important to understand why you should negotiate and how it will result in mutual satisfaction for both parties.
- Beware of your Assumptions
- Tools of Influence
- Everything is negotiable
- Are Good Negotiators Born or Made?
- What Negotiating Strategy to Use?
- Collaborative Negotiation is an Attitude
- Negotiation Stages Introduction
- Interests versus Positions
- Best Negotiating Practices for all 5 Stages
- BNP 3: Listen Loudly
- Time and Patience in Negotiations
- BNP 5: Managing Emotions as You Negotiate