Watershed Associates and the Best Negotiating Practices® Program
As a leader in tailored, onsite negotiation workshops, Watershed Associates trains, advises and speaks on value-based negotiations to businesses, governments and organizations worldwide.
We focus exclusively on negotiations, serving the needs of large and multinational corporations, U.S. government agencies and Department of Defense, and trade and professional associations with tailored negotiation training workshops and consulting. Since 1993 Watershed Associates has trained tens of thousands of professionals in over 30 countries in negotiation skills, process, strategies and behaviors.
Watershed' Best Negotiating Practices workshops are based on our Framework for Collaborative Negotiations supported by 22 Best Negotiating Practices®, a set of skills, behaviors and strategies that produce predictable, repeatable results.
- Sales negotiations
- Procurement and supply chain negotiations
- Management and leadership
- Project and program management
- Contract negotiations
- Legal negotiations
- Internal negotiations
- and other business negotiation areas
- Sales, business development and sales managers
- Purchasing and purchasing managers
- Retail merchants and buyers
- Training and Development professionals
- Conference and corporate meeting planners
- Project and program managers
- IT and engineers
- Strategic sourcing consultants
- Operation professionals
- Contract professionals
- Capture managers
- Government COs and COR/COTRs
Try not to negotiate if you are in a negative emotional mood. Research shows you will make inappropriate or unnecessary concessions.